Just like I did with Drew, I am self-proclaiming myself to be in the third trimester. I think it happened on Saturday.
Until Saturday, I could eat with reckless abandon. At one memorable meal, I finished an entire 1/2 of a hamburger before Rob finished chewing his second bite. Now after about 5 bites I feel like my stomach is up in my throat. Just can't do it.
By the end of the day, my back HURTS. I'm sure this is enhanced by carrying a certain 23.5 pound 14 month old, but it is not easy.
Also, last night I got to wake up not once, not twice, but THREE times to use the bathroom.
And the acid reflux.... I probably should ask my doctor to confirm the number of Tums I can eat per day....
Drew came at 37 weeks-- so if I use that math, I will be meeting this little girl in about 11.5 weeks-- YIKES!
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
I agree, you deserve 3rd trimester street cred!
Post a Comment