Monday, January 16, 2012

Jealousy

I think we are having a little issue with jealousy around here. With our first baby. Sophie.

She does not love the attention Drew gets. She does not like the fact that he walks out the door with us each time we go some place. And she does NOT like him taking up valuable real estate in our laps.

Usually she sleeps in the living room on her bed. Last night at 4AM I heard her continually head butt our door, which was closed. Then she sat out side and whined for 30 minutes. I finally let her in so I could get some sleep, and she curled up quite happily by the bed and sacked out.

I have no idea what will happen when Ellie gets here....

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Is this what I have to look forward to with our first, furry child, Ella? Btw, I love the name Ellie! So cute! I can't wait until she arrives!