Thursday, January 12, 2012

Goodbye, Amazon Mom!

Note to mom blog friends-

Amazon is changing the program. Where I used to get 30% off, now I will only save 5%. Not the deal it used to be. I think I am moving to diapers.com.

I know, riveting blog post, huh?

5 comments:

the blogivers said...

Saw this earlier. Lame!

Lindsey Callegari said...

I may be changing my tune. I just looked at the cost of what I think I need this year at amazon and diapers.com, and amazon may be cheaper. Boo. I wanted to write them off forever.

The Moutons said...

Are you on the Subscribe and Save? It should still be much cheaper.

Lindsey Callegari said...

I am not sure it is much cheaper. For 3 kids' diapers, wipes and diaper genie refills for a year I save about $100. Worth it, but I also had a mild heart attack when I added that up....

These Lees said...

I'm obsessed with diapers.com. They always have e mail coupons and specials. And they have the best shipping and customer service. Half of my friends think I'm a paid spokesperson.