Monday, April 18, 2011

Sight for Sore Eyes

Things are not going well in the Callegari house.  Illness ans/or allergies has taken down all three of us this weekend.

Sweet D had a 102.5 fever on Friday and the doctor said he has a virus.  He is coughing and sneezing and is totally congested.  He is also right on thr brinnk of teeth (I can feel them under the skin!), so he is also drooling like a faucet, has a rash on his face, and is generally irrutable.

I am not sure if Rob and I have some lesser version on what he is dealing with or allergies, but neither of us feel good, either.

I may spend the day cuddling in bed with my baby.  After all, it IS his 6 month birthday....

1 comment:

These Lees said...

You should TOTALLY spend the entire day in bed with your baby. At the end of my maternity leave, I don't think we left the bed for like 4 days. It's just the best. Hope you feel better!!