Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Times, They Are A Changin'

These last couple of weeks have been a time of crazy learning for Drew.  Here are some of the things Drew has learned to do:

  • Move his walker backward (March 19th)
  • Move his walker forward (March 20th)
  • Toddle his way over to the coffee table to use it for teething (March 20th)
  • Attempt to open the drawer on the coffee table (March 20th)
  • Roll over from back to front (Actually, that one was funny.  He was on his playmat and I was working on my computer.  When I turned around to check on him I thought  "I am 99.9% sure that kid was on his back when I laid him down."  So I flipped him over and watched him roll himself back onto his stomach.  It was nice to know I wasn't crazy) (March 22nd)
  • Blow raspberries (March 22nd)
  • Sit up for about a minute if perfectly balanced (March 20th)
  • Put his hands down to stop himself from tipping over when sitting (March 21st)
  • Put his arms out to his side for balance when sitting (March 24th)
  • Change his own diaper (just kidding- just wondering if you were still reading)
  • Has a renewed interest in Sophie and has tried to run over her several times with his new mobility in the walker (March 23rd)

No comments: