Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Perfect Storm


Despite tons of photographic evidence to prove otherwise, Drew has only now become aware of Sophie's presence in his life.  And he thinks she is fan-freaking-tastic.  He doesn't reach for Rob and I, but you betcha he reaches for the dog.

About the time he became aware of the dog, he got tall enough and long enough to move his walker.  So now he has freedom, which makes him infinitely happy.

The "perfect storm" part of this is Sophie is more than a little annoyed that every time she lays down a little boy in a green walker tries to run her over.  He can't control himself enough to stop, so he's run over a paw more than once.  I can't really explain why Sophie didn't move out of his way those first couple of times..... I think it has something to do with the fact that he didn't pose a threat 2 weeks ago. 

Just wait until he starts crawling.....

No comments: