Both Rob and my mom were upset about this post, where I call Drew a "difficult" child. I responded to both of them that I never heard ANYONE say anything but their child was precious and perfect. And though I think my child is pretty precious and perfect, he can be HARD.
So this weekend I saw this article, about another young mother who didn't want to admit her child was difficult. It hit home.
Freedom in Admitting Motherhood is Hard
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
Is your baby difficult? or does his sleep pattern make mothering him difficult? Drew is not a difficult baby, he is darling, cute, fun, sweet, amazing, etc. but his inablilty to settle himself for a good long rest does make it a tiring day for his mom. Might I suggest that the child is not difficult the (insert behavior pattern here) is difficult.
Post a Comment