Drew has a new trick. If he could talk, it would be screaming "I don't WANT to do that!"
Instead, if you try to get him to do something he doesn't want to, like get in his car seat or sit in the bumbo or bath tub (anything that requires bending at the waist), the boy goes RIGID. It's like trying to strap a plank of wood into a five point harness. Luckily he can't hold that position for too long so it's just a minor inconvenience when we try to get on the road, but I worry that as he gets stronger and more and more willful I might start losing the battle!
The funny thing is once he actually gets in his carseat/bumbo/bathtub, he has no issues with being there. He just never wants to sit.
I love this boy and all the little quirky things he does. :)
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment