My 3 month old has an iPhone. Actually, it's technically registered as "Callegari Kids." And I guess technically it's an iPod touch now.
When Ellie was born I downloaded a white noise app on my iphone, which worked like a charm. We got to where we listened to "violet noise" all night long. Problem was every time Ellie was asleep, my phone needed to be with her. And did you know newborns sleep up to 18 hours a day? That's kind of a lot of time without a phone.
So yesterday I set about cleaning off my old iphone that was sitting in a drawer, downloading the white noise app, and putting all of the kid's music on it. In the process I managed to delete all adult music from my current iphone (imagine my surprise when my morning jog was accompanied by "the wheels on the bus"), but I think I can fix that.
So my phone is now mine again. Drew is welcome to mess with the other phone as much as he wants, but since it has no email contacts or phone service plan I am not concerned about him firing off gibberish or calling China.
But now I just have to shake my head at the Lindsey that said "I have no idea why people give these young children phones! As if!"
I eat my words, world. I'm sure it won't be the last time.
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment