Monday, April 2, 2012

The Waiting Game

Well, little miss is officially later than her brother, much to my chagrin (not that I really wanted an April Fools baby, but.....)

I am making progress and have had some pretty good contractions, so I am hopeful it may be this week. When I saw the doctor last Thursday she was reminding me about when to call, what to take to L&D and saying "we may not see you next appointment." Not sure if she was being nice or using her background to say her experience said I was on the right track.

Today's only plan is to go to the grocery store. Then I may throw D in the stroller and walk for as long as he will let me. I am not above (naturally) forcing this child out at this point!

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

I just cannot believe your due date is so close!!! Can't wait to hear the good news :)