Hey Ellie Belle!
It's me, your mama. I'm the one that has been hosting you in my stomach for the better part of 10 months. I thought we should have a quick chat.
The doctors say you are set and can come out any day that you wish. Your current home is getting a bit snug, and I'm having some issues even just looking at my belly these days- it looks like it should hurt. And I'm gonna be honest, mama is starting to really want some red wine and is starting to think about getting into the white jeans she bought last summer.
So I thought I would alleviate some of the concerns that might be keeping you in.
1. It's April 3rd. You made it to April. So your birthstone will now be the diamond, which has to be one of the best options out there. I'm pretty sure you don't have a calendar in there, so I thought I would let you know the date.
2. Your brother has had an ear infection the last several days which has made him crankier than normal. He is generally a very sweet, loving and fun boy. I know your hearing has gotten a lot better in recent weeks, so don't let his crying scare you.
3. Your dad is really anxious to meet you. I've never seen a grown man ooh and ahh over baby girl clothes like he is doing. He'd like to meet you, please.
4. Speaking of clothes, you have a closet full of adorable stuff and a super cute bedroom made with love by your grandmother (who still will not pick a grandmother name). You are set, baby girl!
5. The birthing process really isn't that bad. I promise, I've never meet a single person who can remember their own birth. It will be a little rougher on me (and I'll remember), but I'm willing to put that aside.
So, Miss E, how about it? Exit today?
With Love,
Mama
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment