I left him with the employee. And since I haven't posted about my missing son, everything was fine.
I really felt like I had 1 minute to make a decision. But he was on the curb with the lady (I could see him the whole time) and I wasn't getting any strange vibes from her. Plus, let's be honest, the population of people who DON'T take children is greater than the population who does. Thank God.
Plus (facts omitted from the original story) the other lady left her daughter with the woman to move her car also. That little girl was 4 or 5, so I figured she could protest for both of them if something were to go strange.
I guess sometimes you just have to trust people, even in a world where people seem to be getting generally less trustworthy.
Not that i plan to leave my child in the care of store employees in the future.
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
Whew! Glad Drew is safe :)
Post a Comment