Thursday, March 22, 2012

Who needs sleep? (T- Minus 1 month)

I am less than a month away from my due date (and 9 days from the time Drew was born), and getting about 4 hours of fractured sleep each night. Not good. Last night I woke up around midnight to feel a little girl doing MMA in my stomach for about an hour (and also a pounding headache). I truly worry she is trying to bust her way out through my belly button.

On the up side, I am much more ready for this wee one having already done it once! Since D was early, I am at least planning that she could be that early so I won't be taken by surprise. The infant carseat is out and has been washed. The little bottles are in the cabinet. There are tiny diapers in my bedroom. Her room is pretty close to all set. All we need is the baby!! And a good nights sleep!!!

No comments: