1. My child was in the back seat of the car, sweetly sound asleep, when I pulled into Wendy's to order a salad. He stayed quiet while we waited for all the cars in front of us to order. As soon as I pulled to the microphone (and before the order-taker had spoken), he started to scream. I swear, this kid is determined that I shall not eat. Good thing is cute and is smiling a lot more these days!
2. This morning Drew was crying in his pack-n-play. Sophie ran out of the room, went to Drew's bouncy seat in the kitchen, and brought him back a new lovie blanket he got yesterday. No one will ever be able to convince me that she wasn't bringing him a toy to try to make him feel better. She has never, from the day we got her at 8-weeks-old, picked up ANYTHING (sock, shoes, paper) that wasn't hers. Love that dog.
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
I need Sophie to come over and train my dogs before our baby comes along - I am a little concerned they might try to eat HIM!
Post a Comment