Thursday, November 4, 2010

Drew's first Halloween

3 months ago I started getting the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue. Oh my word, that catalogue is TROUBLE.  In late August/Early September, they start advertising all of their adorable Halloween costumes.  Which got me thinking that I needed to buy a costume for the baby in case he came early.

I mentioned this plan to several people, and ALL of them looked at me like I was crazy.  They said if he DID come early, he would be too little for Halloween.  So I didn't buy anything.

And then he came October 18th.

Next time I am listening to me and me alone!

So mom went to Target and found the only newborn Halloween costume she could find two days before Halloween-- a monkey.  I have to say, my little monkey was PRECIOUS.




I am so glad he came 3 weeks early so I could dress him up! :)

2 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

So cute!!!

These Lees said...

Lindsey! So excited to find your blog! Baby Drew is so precious! I look forward to reading more about him!