Saturday, October 16, 2010

Drew's Room!

I've had several people who have asked for pics of Drew's room, and I FINALLY got it to a point where I can post pictures. Just in time, because I'm 37 weeks today!


Room from the Door


So the mobile was a labor of love.  Mom and I painted the boats, and Dad and Rob hung the thing.  Love it!  I have ordered some letters for this wall that are backordered and supposed to be shipped 10/20.  I'm hoping they arrive before he does.


Changing Table- The artwork is a Dee Dee Fincher original.  I was pretty impressed.


I probably won't keep the "andrew" on the window sill, but I like having it there while I wait for the other letters.


I LOVE that little green chair.  I'm waiting on a book case for this wall as well....

A HUGE thanks to my mom, who made all the bedding in this room.  I was a picky customer and may not have chosen the easiest materials to work with.  I think some things were re-made 2 or 3 times, but it is absolutely perfect.  Thanks mom!!

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

So pretty! Drew will love coming home to this! :)