Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday Confessional

Some of my friends have started posting confessions on Wednesdays and I liked the idea, so I am jumping on board. I would link to the other posts but....

1. I never get on my computer anymore, and linking back to other blogs or commenting on blogs is a pain in the rear. So I just don't do it. That is also why my last several posts have been short with just one picture-- I do it from my iPhone.

2. I consider getting chick-fil-a for lunch every single day. It works out to me actually getting it once a week. Any time a bag gets handed through my window, Drew immediately begins asking for French fries.

3. Ellie gets bathed once, maybe twice, a week. With Drew we bathed him every other day. I now realize she doesn't get that dirty and out nighttime routine is busy enough without superfluous baths. I can't wait until they can bathe together.

4. Drew burned himself on a pan fresh from the oven yesterday. To his credit, he did announce that it was "hot" first. Once he touched it he knew we weren't kidding (also, he is fine now).

5. My house is filthy. Every time I say I need to clean it, Rob tells me to get a maid. I like that idea better, so I don't clean. But I am making slow progress on the maid.

6. I have several unexplained bruises. You would think I remember what I did, but I have no idea. I probably walked into something... That seems to be a pretty regular occurrence.

Ok, 6 seems like a good start. I will start storing them up for next week!