1. Apparently I only blog about confessions these days. I swear I will do E's 4 month post before she hits 5 months.
2. Drew is putting together sentences, which is great. Today I heard "mama- look!- a blue truck!" Unfortunately in his speech it comes out "mama- wook!- a boo f$@k!" I laugh every time.
3. 9 out of 10 times the truck color is NOT blue. It's just the only color name he knows. Fail.
4. While in a state of hyper today, Drew whirled around and ran straight into the corner of the door jam. He cried, but recovered quickly. I just looked at him and he has a giant blue bump on the side of his head and may have given himself a black eye. This is excellent timing with his school meet-the-teacher tomorrow. But it will be a nice addition to the cut on his chin.
5. While driving back from Houston today, Ellie screamed, squealed and hollered from Bastrop to our house. I pulled over at one point to console her-- it happened to be a Goodwill parking lot. I may or may not have considered donating her.
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment