1. Earlier this week I served Drew left over grilled balsamic flank steak for dinner. He grabbed it all off his plate and handed it back to me saying "no meat, mama." Later that night I caught him eating dog food.
2. That was not the first time this week I caught him eating dog food.
3. I took my mattress topper to the laundromat to be washed-- it had been YEARS (Gross). Technically it said not to wash, but I decided it was cheaper to try to wash it and find out it didn't work rather than just go buy a new one. It turned out TERRIBLY and is lumpy like you wouldn't believe. Rob said to put it back on the bed because he thought it would calm down. I sort of feel like I'm in the 1700's, sleeping on a mattress filled with straw.
4. Drew seems to have a blood sugar dip around 9-10 in the morning. He gets super cranky until he has a snack. The other day I was racing home at 10. Ellie was crying in the back seat because she wanted to eat. Drew needed a snack. I ran through Shipley's on the edge of my neighborhood and got him a donut because I figured he needed the sugar spike. Awesome parenting.
5. I've been trying to be better about cooking and eating healthy. This week I made 100% whole wheat graham crackers for a snack. Drew could take them or leave them, but since I have banned all sweets from our house, I am eating them by the handfuls. Even if they are only mildly sweet and carb-y.
6. I have had "write Ellie's 4 month post" on my to-do list ever day since her 4 month birthday (August 5th). My computer is such a piece of junk at the moment that dealing with pictures just about shuts it down. I think I'm going to buckle down and do it tonight.
10, 8, 6, 4
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment