Thursday, June 14, 2012

Random bits of nothingness

1. I have forgotten my google password, which is problematic when EVERYTHING is attached to google. The last time I forgot I changed it, then the next time I went to sign in I remembered the old password. Now I remember the old password, but they won't let me change it back and I can't remember the new one. I keep wiring blog comments and then I abort that when they ask me to sign in.

2. If you have a toddler, look at www.twitter.com/honesttoddler . Cracks me up.

3. If you have a kid of any age that needs entertaining, produciveparenting.com will send you and age specific activity every day. Some i have gotten are good (shoe matching), some are over the top (take a 2x4 and some scrap carpet and make a balance beam. Yeah right). But my child must be entertained or he goes into destructive mode.

I will post an actual blog post with pictures when I remember my google password and can sign in on the computer.... Pray for me.

1 comment:

These Lees said...

Oh my gosh, the honest toddler twitter and blog are cracking me up! Thanks for that!