1. I am almost afraid to say this, but I think we may have broken Drew of the pacifier! He has gone to sleep the last 4 nights without it in his crib or even asking for it. I hesitate to celebrate yet, since Ellie has one and I know he will bring it up again, but after fighting through it for a week we aren't giving it back.
2. I saw my boy getting older before my very eyes, but in the last few days the toddler "switch" flipped. I knew we were there when instead of chatter over the monitor in the early morning, I started hearing "no... no.... no...." Drew always used to want what we were drinking so we would pour some in his sippy cup-- now the ONLY thing that makes him happy is having the actual cup, the bigger the better. And when I tried to discipline him for hitting me today, he just laughed. Thank goodness he is generally pretty good and cute.
3. Drew's two newest words are "TV" and "remote." Whoops. He can also open up the iphone, find the picture icon, and scroll through the pictures. He believes every screen is a touch screen, and can often be found touching the "NBC" icon on the bottom of the screen on the TV and telling us "uh oh" when nothing happens.
4. Ellie is still a doll- doing great with the sleeping, and tipping the scales at over 10 lbs! She is an amazingly loud sleeper, so I'm thisclose to moving her to her own room.
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
Love both of those kiddos!
Post a Comment