Yes, I realize my last post was April 23rd.
Having two kids has not killed me. It has, however, given me very little time to sit down and write a blog. Ellie has a witching hour that starts at 7 and lasts until 9:30 or 10. I should note, Drew goes to bed at 7, so this is less than excellent timing. So one of us has to hold her for 3 hours. And several times this week Rob had conference calls at night, so I was holding her. When she goes to sleep, I do to. Then Drew wakes up around 6:45, and the day begins.
What I'm saying is there are about 45 minutes in my day where both kids are asleep and I'm not asleep as well (RIGHT NOW).
I need to do a Drew- 18 month post (he is closer to 19 months at this point) and an Ellie- 1 month post (tomorrow). Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later. If you get lucky, I might even import a picture or two. Maybe.
10, 8, 6, 4
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment