I mentioned in a post last month that our horribly outdated bathroom was going to be updated. It was supposed to be a 3 day job. Well, true to most contractors form, it took closer to three weeks. But it's done.
I almost feel bad showing the reveal photos, since it seems to go with general "reveal" photos. You know the ones- the makeover photos where the women aren't smiling or wearing makeup and are being photographed wearing the worst color for them in the worst possible lighting. Cue the makeover- now they are made up, dressed nicely, smiling and in great light. How much of that reveal is really the makeover?
But whatever, here it is.
I have some Etsy artwork to add, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with how my guest/kids bathroom turned out!
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
Love it! And love the shower curtain, too!
Post a Comment