Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tiny Prints

You know you are angry when you wake up at 3am and start thinking about the conversation you are going to have with a company.

Despite being told they would be here last Friday, I still have no cards and no reliable info of when the will be here.

Last Friday I emailed customer service to see what was up. I got an email
back from a rep apologizing for my "8.12" (what?) and that "per our conversation" he would refund my shipping. Oh yeah- I never spoke to this guy. I didn't want my money back. I want my cards.

On Saturday I called customer service. Another rep told me there was a delay, and that her system was down so she didn't know any specifics about my order. She said they were working overtime and my cards would be delivered that day or Monday. Nope.

Monday I get an email from a manager saying a "handful" of orders had been delayed, mine included, but they would ship Monday or Tuesday for Tuesday or Wednesday delivery, and I would get an email when they shipped.

Well Happy Wednesday. I have no shipping info, so I doubt my cards are coming today.

At this point I am LIVID. 3 delivery dates have come and gone. And I don't think the entire Tiny Prints site is 6 days behind (he did say a "handful" were delayed), so doesn't it make sense to stop the presses and make sure that handful gets moved to the front? I didn't order 100 hand drawn cards. Surely this cannot be so difficult.

If they do not ship today I am canceling my order, disputing the CC charge, and ordering from Walgreens/Costco.

Guess where I won't be getting my birth announcements?

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Ugh, I hate experiences like this! I have always heard great things about Tiny Prints, but this is going to make me think twice - you should definitely keep bugging them until you get a refund! Although I know that won't get your cards out more quickly :(