Or so I thought.
It appears the child has hit a growth spurt. Everything that fit perfectly in October is now too small, and everything that needed to be rolled up in October now fits perfectly. Drew's winter wardrobe was slashed in half. To about 3 days worth of clothes.
So today I ran to Carters. I had the typical 20% off coupon, plus $20 in their stamp cards to use, so it seemed like an excellent choice. I lugged Drew around the store grabbing some things for him, and even picking up a few things for sister-to-be.
When I got home, I looked at my loot.
Drew:
Little Sis:
I have three justifications for this:
1. All of the boy clothes said things like "Mommy's favorite" or "Daddy's little quarterback," which I hate.
2. Her closet is completely empty. It looks like she got more, but really, we are just working on making them even.
3. Really, the girl stuff is cuter.
In case you are worried, I ordered some more stuff (vast majority Drew's) from Old Navy when I got home. He won't freeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment