This post has nothing to do with my family (which will so disappoint my mom and my husband, who I think are the only two who read this anyway), but the sweet family that I posted about here who lost their baby girl a few weeks ago.
Well, as of noon today the couple walked out of the hospital with their baby boy. He is out of the NICU and home with mama and dad. It has been such a long road for them, I can't even imagine what they are feeling today.
I'll get back to blogging soon, I promise.
10, 8, 6, 4
6 years ago
5 comments:
I still read! So make that 3 :) Glad to hear your friends were able to bring their baby boy home!
I'm a fan of the blog too and a loyal reader!
I read it, too - so your tally is up to five :) Love & miss you!
Avid reader here! Though you need to give me something to avidly read!
Agreed! I read your blog religiously!
Post a Comment