Time is still flying- and now, Drew, you are 10 months old! So hard to imagine that in two short months you will be a year old!
You are still a champion eater. One memorable lunch this month had you eating an entire hot dog, and entire string cheese and 15 blueberries. And I think you would have eaten more if I would have given it to you, but I was afraid you might pop. You very rarely eat baby food anymore- you much prefer to feed yourself. Your favorites depend on what you have for options at each meal. You definitely eat your "favorite" first, your second favorite next, and then dabble at whatever else you have to eat. I can't tell if you don't like carbs, or you just prefer the sweetness of fruit, but I'm sort of baffled that you prefer your blueberries to your waffle in the morning. You still take two bottles- on first thing in the morning, and one right before bed. We will be moving you away from those slowly over the next couple of months.
 |
| Eating is usually a naked activity these days! |
 |
| Can't remember what this food was, but you were really enjoying throwing it on the floor. |
You still sleep pretty good- about 11.5 hours at night (from 7PM to 6:30AM). Recently you have been taking a LONG (2+ hour) morning nap, and then a really short (30 minute) afternoon nap. I wish we could switch that- you become a bear as it gets closer to bedtime.
You are standing up on everything and cruising a lot more this month. I watch you walk to the end of a piece of furniture or a wall and I can see in your eyes that you are considering just letting go. You haven't done it yet, but you are certainly thinking about it. Your balance has gotten SO MUCH better this month. You will stand and balance for about 10 seconds now, but as soon as I start making a fuss you fall over. You also crawl into the strangest places now.
 |
| You got in and out of this one! |
 |
Cali said if you were going to get into the cabinets, I need to teach you to use Lysol. I agree!
|
We spent some time in Houston earlier this month while your dad was in Taiwan, and you had a great time with your grandparents and great-grandmother. You impressed everyone with your mad appetite! :)
 |
| Matching bellies? |
You now recognize family in pictures, which is quite funny. Whenever you see the home screen of my iphone (this picture), you laugh at yourself. And you will sit in the middle of my bed and wave at the bridal portrait. Cracks me up every time.
You LOVE you some animals. Sophie continues to be your BFF, but really, any animal will work.
 |
| Sophie looks a little scary here.... |
 |
| "Hi Duck!" |
Drew, you are a doll. We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment