And then I went back to the couch and stayed put.
Until July 16, when my google calendar buzzed to alert me that it was time to start training. Grr. So I printed off the schedule, stuck it to my fridge and mapped my 3 mile run for Tuesday (Note: I left the map on the counter in case Rob or EMS needed to find me).
Tuesday's run wasn't too bad, but I felt it that night. Today was a shorter 2-miler, but added on to yesterday's run it was hard. I thought I had a streching/strengthening day, but it turns out I was wrong and I need to do 3 miles tomorrow. I am not sure if I will be able to walk tomorrow afternoon.
The good news was I found a 51% discount on my 1/2 marathon registration, so if I can't make it, I will feel 51% less guilty.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment