Mama,
I racked my brain trying to come up with the perfect Mother's Day gift a 6 month old could give. I thought of flowers, a manicure, maybe a massage, but none of those gifts seemed perfect...and I have no money. So i figured I would make sure you knew how much I love and appreciate you and what better place than on your blog where you do the same for me.
So Mama....
thank you for all the laughs
thank you for all the tears
thank you for all the late nights and early mornings
thank you for playing me music
thank you for reading me books
thank you for figuring out my eating habits
thank you for letting me get some sleep
thank you for learning how much I love bath time
thank you for pushing me to roll over, and over, and over
thank you for all of the great walks with friends
thank you for letting me play with Sophie all day
thank you for dressing me like a little stud
thank you for making me feel better when I am sick
thank you for not being afraid to let me make mistakes, but always being there so I don't get hurt
thank you for giving me real food (well kind of real) and keep it coming
thank you for being so proud of me
thank you for loving me so much
thank you for being the best mama in the whole wide world. This has been the best 61/2 months of my life
Love you mama,
Drew
oh...Daddy says to tell you he loves you too!!
PS...let me get you a tissue for those tears.
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
So sweet :) Happy first Mother's Day to you!
Post a Comment