When my brother was young, the joke was that he was writing a book on bathrooms, because no matter WHERE we were, Travis needed to go to the bathroom. I think he was too close to having just been potty trained to tell him to hold it, so off we went, to some of the most squalid bathrooms you ever saw.
Now that I am in my third trimester (and not my "I-just-made-it-official 3rd Trimester," but one all doctors agree with), I've noticed this amazing ability to need to pee. Three times in an hour isn't unusual. Maybe it's time for me to write a book.
This means I now get to/have to visit the restroom at establishments that I would otherwise try to AVOID- like the carwash/lube center this morning. But Drew was using my bladder as a trampoline, and I knew I had to (it was much nicer than I expected).
My office has also take this time to decide to re-do the bathrooms on my floor. So yesterday I get up from my desk, walk down the hall only to see a "closed" sign on the only bathroom on our floor. So yesterday I spent a good amount of time on the stairs walking to the 8th or 10th floor to use the bathroom. I'm counting that as "exercise."
I have also noticed that Target's bathroom is a haven for pregnant women. Every time I have EVER been in there, the only other patrons are also pregnant women. This leads me to believe that a disproportionate number of pregnant women shop at Target, but I guess that isn't surprising.
Should I run out of things to write about on this blog, perhaps I'll just start profiling bathrooms in Austin.... you'd still read, right?
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
1 comment:
This is your brother talking and I have never heard this before...
Post a Comment