Life hasn't slowed down in the least, but at least it seems to be on a positive upswing.
Our house is under contract after 8 days on the market. The buyers are friends of friends and I am great friends with their realtor, so that has been ideal. We are negotiating the final things from our inspection now.
The seller of our new house saw that our house was under contract and asked if we wanted to move up the closing date, so we may be doing that once we are 100% locked and loaded with selling our house.
I haven't packed one box. I may be moving in 3 weeks. Come on, motivation!
My baby boy turned two yesterday. I can't even stand how much I love that stinky kid. His sister is 6 months old. Where is time going? Posts to document those things soon!!
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment