Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mamaw

I thought waking up at 4AM yesterday was bad.... Then I woke up at 3 today. Despite doing everything I can think of, it doesn't look like I am going back to sleep. I guess it does give me some good time to cross things off my to-do list (blog- check).

Not only am I waking up well before the crack of dawn, but I am going through Tums at an alarming pace. Simply looking at a citrus fruit or salsa can send me searching for chalky, "fruit flavored" relief.

My feet have been hurting more and more, so I am about to get into wearing running shoes (aka: mom shoes) daily.

Essentially I am a 99 year old stuck in a 29 year olds body.

And if I don't start sleeping more I am going to have that tell-tale exhausted "new parent" look 10 weeks before the baby arrives.

(this picture has nothing to do with anything other than me thinking my son is adorable and posts being better with pictures)

1 comment:

the blogivers said...

Sounds like you need to use that Starbucks gift card again today ;)