This pregnancy has been so different!! I think some of it is having a 1 year old, but it's worth writing down.
1. The Bella band does not work. It worked on the last pregnancy, but the bending down/lifting a child/playing on the floor means I am constantly yanking up the belt loops of my pants.
2. Heartburn. It has started early.
3. My back HURTS already. I blame hauling around a one year old, because I am not that big yet.
4. Still very tired. I sleep like a dead man.....
5. Until I get up to pee. At least twice a night.
6. I bleed. My gums bleed. My nose bleeds. I also bruise easily. That may or may not be related to pregnancy.
7. My allergies are unbearable.
8. I can out-eat my husband.
Does this mean it could be a girl? Who knows!?
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment