I know, I am two days overdue with Drew's 11 month post, but when Drew naps these days, I nap too. This post is coming to you courtesy of the blogspot app on my iPhone and is being written from my bed.
Pregnancy with Drew was EASY. No real first trimester symptoms to speak of, outside of exhaustion. Not so with Peanut. I am still exhausted, and that is not helped by the fact that I get up to go to the bathroom AT LEAST two times a night. Don't remember that starting so early. I also have the super-nose everyone always speaks of. Rob has come to bed two nights smelling of nutmeg. We couldn't figure it out, except that he had used some Vicks Vaporub those nights. The Google told us that an inactive ingredient in Vicks is nutmeg oil. Of course it us.
And the nausea- oh the nausea! It's like morning and evening sickness. Lunch, somehow, is usually spared. My favorite foods right now are bland and carb-y: dry toast, oatmeal, dry cheerios.... You get the idea.
I will be so excited when we hit the second trimester. I am HUNGRY!! :)
10, 8, 6, 4
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment