1. We finally had a maid come today. Rob was so excited he said it was going to "save our marriage." I hope that was more than a little dramatic. He makes it sound like he lives in a future episode of "Horders."
2. Ellie has been out of whack lately, but nothing I could really put my finger on. I chalked it up to one of those colds where they say to elevate her head and use a humidifier (I bet I have paid $140 in $20 co-pays for that medical advice), so I didn't take her to the doc until today. Where she had a 101 fever and they had to draw blood. Excellent mothering. I take my son in for every snotty nose, and when my daughter is sick, not so much.
3. Drew started school yesterday. It needs a post of its own, but the gist is he didn't miss us AT ALL and has been asking to go back all today. I am sort of insulted. And sort of relieved.
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
2 comments:
#1: JEALOUS.
#2: Poor girl :( she looked super cute and acted like a champ despite being sick this morning!
#3: Glad Drew did so well. Seems like Davis did well at childcare today, so I'm hopeful the same will be true when he starts school tomorrow.
I am EXACTLY like you with the doctor thing... And we wonder why girls are tougher?!
Post a Comment