In both body and home.
This week has been a huge week of growth for me. I have been a lot more hungry this week, and I have seen the baby bump grow exponentially. While it used to only show up after a long day, this morning I woke up and it was already there! I give my pants about 2 more weeks before I become a skirt-only person. I have ordered a collection of 6 stretchy skirts from Old Navy, and fully intend to use that as my summer wardrobe, so be prepared.
On the home front, the remodel is almost complete. The tile is going in the laundry room right now, and the wood guys are supposed to be here in an hour to start laying the floor. Hopefully everyone is out by noon tomorrow and I'm just left with my e-designer, Holly Mathis, to put the finishing touches on the decor. I'm excited about that, but really I'm more excited to have my washer and dryer back. It's the little things, I guess.
I would post pictures of the house, but I'm doing this from work. Hope everyone has a lovely Friday!
10, 8, 6, 4
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment